Some of you only want climbing tree stands that are made for rifle hunting.
You are a rifle hunting lover! Aren’t you?
I have mentioned the top 2 climbing tree stands in the market that are perfect for rifle hunting.[toc]
3 Climbing Tree Stands for Rifle Hunting 2019
|Mini Viper SD||18 lbs||A+|
|Hunting Deer Bow||20 lbs||A+|
|Summit 180 Max SD||23 lbs||A|
1. Summit Mini Viper SD – Climbing Tree Stand
Weighing in at only eighteen pounds, the Summit Mini Viper SD is summit Tree stand portable climbing tree stand. Designed for optimized stealth and portability, the Viper SD is a strong choice for bow hunting or rifle and for hunters who demand a very portable stand. The Mini Viper SD specs a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting. The strong front bar makes a climbing easier and jobs well as a gun test. The Mini Viper SD is also very portable with a frame that nests combine and packs on your back.
A famous climbing tree stand since its introduction in 1988, the actual Viper SD has been noted for its special blending of shape, ease of use, innovative cable attachment system, and portability. The actual Viper has been updated with aluminum construction, a more relaxing seat, Quick Draw cable attachment, Bent Cable arms, RapidClimb and the most recent innovation, sound deadening technology to decrease noise that may compromise your concealment.
- QuickDraw retention system with two coated steel climbing cables
- Climber frame/aluminum seat
- Aluminum 4-channel platform frame
- Dead Metal SD technology
- Foam seat with backrest
- Came backup straps
- Four point FAS with safety strap and link SRF strap
- Green utility strap for further security and comfort
- Includes written instructional DVD and instruction
- Stand umbilical rope keeps your platform and best security fastened.
- SummitLokt precision welding
- Dead Metal Sound Deadening Technology
- RapidClimb climbing stirrups
- RapidClimb climbing stirrups
- Contains all necessary hardware, pads, straps and ropes
- Wrap around bar is a little sung
2. Hunting Deer Bow Game Hunt Portable – Climber Tree Stand
This tree climber is engineered to be lightweight and rock-strong stability, providing you an amazing fit for almost any tree. It is sure to give comfort for long hunts, fishing while its roomy platform with its traction ridges includes safety.
- Light weight sit and trustworthy climb stand
- 300 lbs weight limit
- Foot and seat platform rest for simple travel
- Padded climbing bar can be used as a gun test
- Climbing braces give safe footing
- Relax foam seat with complete back rest
- Sturdy iron frame supports 300 lbs
- Standard twin purpose for both rifle and bow hunting
- 300 lbs weight limit
- Comfortable seat
- Contain safety harness
- Amazing fit for almost any tree
- Very costly
3. Summit 180 Max SD – Climbing Tree Stand
Three tree stand provides a relaxing vantage point in the stand with a bit more room and ability for larger hunters and those who favor some plus space. Designed for flexible positioning the Summit 180 Max is furnished with an adjustable height reversible surround seat that permits you to sit facing the tree or reversed with the seat against the tree. Additional, the premium standard precision welded aluminum extended best frame provides benefits for tall hunters, yet keeps the weight down to thirty three pounds. The bigger six channel aluminum platform provides plus space to move around with a kind 350-pound highest weight capacity.
Design for concealment the climbing tree stand specs sound deadening technology for sound control as well as Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity camouflage.
- Built at least the 180 Max SD climbing tree stand is protected by Summit 5 year limited warranty.
- All necessary pads hardware straps and ropes
- The 180 Max SD climbing tree stand appears complete with a four point safety harness.
Summit QuickDraw cable retention system is a vital innovation in climbing tree stands. It is also the quickest and quietest cable link system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter all you have to do is insert the cable into QuickDraw bracket of the suspension arm, pull the active and cable safety locks into location.
Summit Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered spreading foam to decrease unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform. Once the cable is sized for the 3 diameters all you have to perform is insert the cable into the QuickDraw bracket of the suspension arm, pull the active trigger and the cable safety locks into place.
Summit uses best standard extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with accuracy welds for absolute rigidity and higher strength. Every joint is locked into location before welding and each point is designed so the stress on the weld is decreased. The outcome is a noise-free stand that is powerful, secure and safe.
Amazingly simple to use, they are provided as a standard spec on all summit climbing stands.
- Six channel aluminum platform frame with latest dead metal sound deadening technology
- Mossy Oak breakup infinity Camo
- Relax reversible foam seat with backrest
- Extended climber frame/aluminum seat
- Camo backpack straps
- Wraparound camo pad
- Rapid climb stirrups
- Four-point FAS with safety strap and linked SRS strap
- Stand umbilical rope
- Green unity strap
- Custom engineered
- Climb stirrups
- Hardware straps and ropes
- Very low safety harness
- Very heavy
There are a lot of things which you need to know before buying a climbing tree stand for going on rifle hunting. So find out the pros and cons and compare these two mind-blowing cilmbing tree stands especially made for rifle hunting.